Telephone: +30 22840 28529
The port is protected from south winds all year long.
It is possible to provide power at a charge of 0,80 € / Kwh (Decree 21/2017 by the Board of Directors of the Municipal Port Fund of Paros - Antiparos)
Water is available at a charge of € 2.00 per cubic metre (Decree 21/2017 by the Board of Directors of the Municipal Port Fund of Paros - Antiparos)
The facility features a slip for small boats.
There are restaurants/ taverns, ouzo bars, grills, cafeterias/snack bars and bakeries along the harbour.
There are public toilets.
The Venetians built the castle in Naoussa in late 13th, early 14th century. Half-sunken today, it formerly lead to the well-known circular bastion, possibly the only surviving part of the Naoussa Kasteli worth mentioning. This fort was added at 1500, and features eight apertures (out of which seven are cantilevers while the eighth one serves as gate) made of shale and irregular stones.